Wednesday 12 February 2014

Having a foster brother around is fun


Hannah is eight years old and this week she wanted to share with you what she has thought about fostering over the last 18 months. We are sure you will agree it is quite brilliant.

I am eight years old and my family have been fostering for 18 months. I like to have someone to play with, someone else to care about and enjoy looking after my foster brother. I do not like it when we argue over nothing at all.

I feel happy about having him about. I was troubled at the beginning as I felt I was missing out on hugs, but after telling mommy some worries it made me feel better and now on Tuesdays and Thursdays I stay up with mommy until 8 o’clock! Because I am the eldest.

I made him feel welcomed by playing with him, talking to him and making him laugh.

I am amazed at how much he has learnt from his house to our house. I have learnt that having a foster brother is fun and I can share very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment